January 6, 2011

We miss you Cole

November 29 started out as a great day. I had the day off and so did Ben so we got to hang out all day. We didnt do anything special just hung around the house. Later that night I went and baby sat my nephew Landon. After that we went to our friends Dave and Karens house to play some games. Right before we got there we got a call from my sister-in-law Becky. Ben picked up the phone and I instantly knew that something was wrong, his face went all white and his mouth was open is shock. When he got off the phone he told me that Cole his sister Lindseys husband had past away that day.
Later that night we went and seen his family and hung out there everyday for about a week with all of my husbands siblings and his parents.
It is a horriable loss and I just want to end this by saying this. We all love you Cole and hope that you have found peace and love where you are now, we will miss you!!

No comments: