This year Christmas has been a little different. We have more money than we usually do so we got Rock Band 3. We even got each other presents so it was a good one this year. I did some more window paintings that turned out so good. This is them:
Candy Cane
Turtle sleding down hill
A man making a snow angel
The North Pole but I took the picture on the wrong side
Man in a snow ball
Kid eating snow
Candy Cane
Turtle sleding down hill
A man making a snow angel
Snow man with snow falling
Santa bringing toysThe North Pole but I took the picture on the wrong side
Man in a snow ball
Kid eating snow
I got Ben a train set, he has been wanting one for a while but he hasnt wanted to buy one cause he cant really set it up cause we move a lot. Ben got me two fairies for my collection of fairies and they are my first ones so that was way exciting, even though I have to put one away because it is a Christmas fairy. I got a lot of craft stuff to do fun things with candy gift cards books a really cute wallet. Ben got a lego book, cloths, candy, ice fishing poles, and other stuff.
We got my parents a fire pit for out side. Then we got Bens mom salt and pepper shakers ones hippies kissing and the other one is monkeys hanging from a tree, we then got James some movie, and Bens dad a book.











No comments:
Post a Comment