February 13, 2011

Valentines Day

I love Valentines Day it is one of my favorite holidays only because that means spring is soon coming!! I also love that everything is pink, red, white and black those are my favorite colors. I was so sad to take down the Christmas window painting cause they were so good but these are my Valentines Day window paintings:
This monkey is so funny I love it!!
 A cute heart person
 A bear floating away by heart ballons
 2 hearts with an arrow through them
 I frog with hearts in his eyes
 A butterfly
 Cupid
 A bee I didnt have the right colors to finish it but I love it.
 A lion this one was my favorite and that is why I didnt finish it because I was worried about ruining it.

We celebrated valentines day early this year and we went to Village in to eat. Then we got each other presents, I got Ben a fondue set with cinnamon bears chocolate and marshmellows, and Ben got me a new Dvd player it was way needed we could watch dvds with our old Dvd player because we used it to much

No comments: