August 11, 2010

Rain rain go away......

The other day we had a lot of great thunder storms. I missed the best storm cause I was at work but the rain was coming down so hard it was crazy! This picture is when it was coming down the hardest but you cant really tell.
This is what the clouds looked like. They were are gray, white and fluffy and had lots of rain in them.
This is the flower garden in the front yard it was way full of water.
This is one snail out of the thousands that came out from under our house during the storm. I had more pictures on my husbands phone but he lost it so I dont have them any more.
This is the rain coming off of the house because we dont have rain gutters. The water was almost like a wall coming off the house it was crazy.

No comments: