This past weekend was my moms family reunion. It was at Lava Hot Springs, Idaho. We stayed at a KOA there and me and Ben stayed in our tent. It was the first trip our dog Rupert has ever been on and it went amazingly well. He didn't get car sick, he didn't get to freaked out at the new place and a plus is that everyone loved him.
We got there at 5:30 pm so we had dinner took a couple walks and went to bed. That night was bad cause there was a train track right next to the camp and every 45 min the train came by and woke us up and plus it was sooooo cold so when we did wake up we couldn't get back to sleep.
In the morning we ate breakfast burritos and my dad found a Frisbee golf coarse so we went Frisbee golfing for about an hour while every one else got ready to go the pool. Me and Ben didn't want to go to the pool so we went down the river with my dad and cousin Ross. It was so much fun the river was freezing of course but not to bad. We took a break from that to eat lunch and warm up a bit. Then we went back to the river the first time down was bad I flipped and I didn't think I hit any rocks but I now have bruises on my body and when I went under it knocked the wind out of me. It took a minute to recover but my husband was so nice he stayed back to help me. Then we started going down the river again and I hit a rock on my butt it hurt so bad I almost couldn't walk and now there is a big bruise, but that didn't stop me from going down one more time. We didn't have a lot of time to go down the river because we had to go to a wagon ride and dinner. So we got back to camp got ready and went to dinner.
Dinner was great they had draft horses and pulled us to the place were we had dinner and they sang while we ate. There was also a play ground so we went and played before we had to go back to camp.
The next day we just woke up packed up and headed home cause we wanted to get home early. It was lots of fun!! And thanks to my Aunt Kathy who planned it. Pictures will come soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment